The program committee of the 2022 SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition invites you to submit a paper proposal and contribute to this highly anticipated annual event of knowledge sharing of the latest well intervention, new technology applications, best practices, and lessons learned.
Submitting a paper proposal is a great way to transfer knowledge and create discussion among peers on successes and overcoming challenges. The committee is seeking case histories illustrating new technology, new methods or processes, operational experience, and lessons learned.
Considering the challenging economic environment, the committee is also seeking case histories of novel approaches to overcoming the challenges of adjusting to the current market.
The conference session categories will be:
- Coiled and Capillary Tubing Applications
- Data Analytics and Data Science Applied to Well Intervention
- Electric Line Applications and Wireline Powered Intervention Applications
- Slickline, Digital Slickline, and Braided Line Applications
- Standard Workover, Hydraulic Workover, and Snubbing Unit Applications
Other abstract categories will address the following focus areas: