The SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition will be held 22–23 March 2022 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Convention Center in The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
The 16th edition of this event will deliver a rich technical program selected by the program committee, including operators from BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Occidental, Saudi Aramco, and Shell. The technical program will focus on:
- Intervention Solutions
- Data Enhanced Interventions and Diagnostics
- Coiled Tubing and Pipe Development, Applications, and Solutions
- Latest Developments in Equipment, Tools, Fluids, and Materials for Interventions
- Wireline Developments, Applications, and Solutions
- Improving Operational Efficiency, HSE, and Well Control
- Horizontal and ERD Solutions
- Intervention Solutions in Challenging Environments
In addition to two keynote presentations, the recipients of the Curtis Blount Outstanding Paper Award and the ICoTA Global Annual Intervention Technology Award will be announced.