The SPE/ICoTA Virtual Well Intervention Conference will be held virtually 22–25 March 2021. This year's event has been restructured to take place over four short days, allowing more global participation from E&P professionals to join, listen, and network with like-minded individuals.
The 15th edition of this event will deliver a rich technical program selected by the program committee, including operators from BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Occidental, Saudi Aramco, and Shell. The technical program will focus on:
- Intervention Solutions
- Data Enhanced Interventions and Diagnostics
- Coiled Tubing and Pipe Development, Applications, and Solutions
- Latest Developments in Equipment, Tools, Fluids, and Materials for Interventions
- Wireline Developments, Applications, and Solutions
- Improving Operational Efficiency, HSE, and Well Control
- Horizontal and ERD Solutions
- Intervention Solutions in Challenging Environments
In addition to two keynote presentations, the recipients of the Curtis Blount Outstanding Paper Award and the ICoTA Global Annual Intervention Technology Award will be announced.
A range of sponsorship opportunities is available at this year's virtual conference, giving companies the chance to speak directly to all conference delegates at designated times in the schedule. For more details, visit here.