Full Registration: 3-Day Registration
Visitor (Exhibition Only)
(This registration does not include technical sessions, daily lunch, and digital proceedings access code)
Technical Exhibition Area Only
Become an SPE Member to Save Money
SPE is the best resource for every stage of your E&P career and supports 124,800 members in 134 countries worldwide. SPE members can register for hundreds of conferences, workshops, and seminars, at special discounted rates.
How to Register
- Fill in the requested information in each section and click the NEXT button to advance to the next page.
- A summary of your selections will be displayed. Review the information for accuracy. If any changes need to be made use the BACK button below to return to the previous page and make necessary changes.
- This symbol * indicates required information.
- Badges will be printed onsite.
- Lanyards and registration pouches can be picked up at the registration counters onsite.
- All payments and tax invoices will be issued in USD only. The following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard, Visa, and Diners Club.
- NOTE: Wire transfer is not a payment option on the registration site.
- All payments must be paid in full during the online registration process.
- If you wish to receive a tax invoice to process payment via wire transfer, please send a request to the registration team via email at email@example.com. Additional instructions will be given.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are made free and clear of, and without any deduction or withholding for and on account of, any taxes, duties, or other deductions. Any such deduction or withholding, if required by the laws of any country is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Full conference registrations include access to all conference sessions, technical exhibitions, coffee breaks, daily luncheon tickets for three (3) days, and one digital conference proceedings access code (emailed to attendees on the last day of the event).
- Student registrations (with valid university ID only) include access to all conference sessions, technical exhibitions, and coffee breaks.
- Fee DOES NOT include accommodation. SPE will provide details of recommended hotels upon receipt of your registration.
- Registration of participants will only be confirmed upon registration and receipt of full payment or an acceptable employer’s letter of guarantee.
- All outstanding payments must be received on or prior to the date of the event for participants to be allowed to attend. SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the event.
- Full fee is charged regardless of the length of time the Participant attends the event and cannot be pro-rated.
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s), and venue or to cancel the event should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- SPE reserves the right to cancel a Training Course if the number of participants is not sufficient. A minimum of 30 days’ notice will be given.
- SPE will not be liable to you for any damages, costs, losses, or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by you as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing, or canceling the event or any part of the event.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees that by registering for this event, the Participant accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.