TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fee includes technical sessions, coffee breaks, and lunches.
- Fee DOES NOT include accommodation.
- Registration of participant will only be confirmed upon registration and receipt of full payment or an acceptable employer’s letter of guarantee.
- All outstanding payments must be received on or prior to the date of the event for participants to be allowed to attend. SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the event.
- Full fee is charged regardless of the length of time the Participant attends the event and cannot be pro-rated.
- A processing fee of USD 150.00 (excluding VAT) will be charged for cancellation received up to 14 days prior to the first day of the symposium.
- No refund for cancellation received 13 days prior to the first day of the event.
- Participants who failed to attend will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to SPE.
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s), venue, or to cancel the event should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- SPE will not be liable to you for any damages, costs, losses, or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by you as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the event or any part of the event.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees that by registering for this event, the Participant accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.