NOT AN SPE MEMBER?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fee DOES NOT include accommodation.
- Registration of participant will only be confirmed upon registration and receipt of full payment.
- All outstanding payments must be received on or prior to the date of the event for participants to be allowed to attend. SPE reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the event.
- Full fee is charged regardless of the length of time the participant attends the event and cannot be pro-rated.
- No refund for cancellations received after 21 May 2024.
- Cancellations received on or between 24 April 2024 and 21 May 2024 inclusive will receive a 50% refund.
- An administration fee of USD 150.00 will be charged for cancellations received before 24 April 2024.
- Participants who fail to attend will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to SPE.
- If you can no longer attend the event, you may transfer your ticket to another participant by notifying SPE in writing and no later than 21 May 2024.
- Attendance fees are conducted under both the UK Value Added Tax Act 1994, as amended and the EC VAT law contained in Council Directive 2006/112/EC (Principal VAT Directive) and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1777/2005 (Implementing Regulation). The Implementing Regulation has direct effect from 1 January 2011.
Prior to departure, please ensure that you have current travel documents and if necessary, an entry visa for United Kingdom.
SPE will assist in providing a visa invitation letter, upon request in writing, to confirmed registrants after receiving full payment of registration fees. It is the conference attendee's responsibility to obtain their own visa. SPE cannot issue the visa, nor can we guarantee it will be obtained.
To request an invitation letter, please email email@example.com
COVID-19 T&C Information
I have chosen to participate in the SPE Oilfield Scale Symposium 2024. I understand that SPE will implement, and I agree to abide by all, preventative measures to minimise the spread of COVID-19. Notwithstanding SPE’s measures and my compliance, I acknowledge that SPE cannot guarantee that I will not contract COVID-19. In exchange for allowing my participation at the SPE Oilfield Scale Symposium, I agree to release SPE, its employees, directors, officers and agents, from any claim or damages arising from or relating to COVID-19 resulting from my participation at the SPE Oilfield Scale Symposium 2024.
- SPE reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s), venue or to cancel the event should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- SPE reserves the right to cancel a Training Course if number of participants is not sufficient. A minimum of 30 days’ notice will be given.
- SPE will not be liable to you for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by you as a result of or in relation to SPE modifying, postponing or cancelling the event or any part of the event.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees that by registering for this event, the Participant accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
Have an Enquiry? Contact the Team Below