The SPE International Heavy Oil Conference and Exhibition sets the perfect backdrop for high-energy networking, relationship building, learning, and recognising individuals who have contributed to heavy oil development success and history.
This prestigious event attracted 1161 professionals from the industry representing 163 organisations and 35 countries in 2018.
What’s Planned for 2020
- Opening, plenary, and panel sessions where industry leaders will provide strategic insights on key issues shaping the oil and gas industry
- Technical sessions where subject-matter experts will share practical and applied knowledge on all aspects of heavy oil
- Technical seminars to expand and share critical knowledge
- Highly technical and specialised networking opportunities
- Special events for young and experienced professionals
- Activities designed for high school students and teachers
- A technological exhibition with offerings and solutions specialised in heavy oil
- Field trips to the Kuwaiti geologic outcrops to understand the makings of one of the top ten heavy oil reservoirs in the world