- 26 April 2019: 50% deposit must be submitted to SPE
- 23 September 2019: Full payment of exhibit space must be submitted to SPE
Important Dates and Deadlines
Items Included with Booth Space Purchase
- Standard booth equipment: 8-foot high draped back wall, and 3-foot high draped side rails
- An identification sign (7-inch x 44-inch) listing your company name and booth number
- Three (3) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space, which include access to technical sessions, exhibition, reception, and coffee breaks
- Six (6) paid exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space at USD 300 each
- Five (5) complimentary exhibits-only one-day guest invitations per 100 square feet of exhibit space to distribute to your clients (Applies to 80 square feet booths in lobby)
- Company listing with website link on event website; includes opportunity to feature up to three (3) products and press releases
- Company listing in Conference Program with 350-character description
Rules and Regulations:
- No open-toed shoes of any kind will be permitted on the exhibition floor. Violators of this safety rule will be asked to leave the exhibit floor.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the show floor during move-in or move-out.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted on the show floor during official show hours.
- Flying drones are not permitted.
For a complete list of all Rules and Regulations, please view the official Rules and Regulations found in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Photography/AV Recording Regulations:
SPE is organized and operated exclusively to promote and further advance scientific and technical knowledge of offshore resources and environmental matters. To maintain the unparalleled technological experience, SPE must enforce a photography and videography policy which will protect the leading-edge technology showcased at the event.
Please see the official Rules and Regulations to review the full policy.