- 8 April 2019: 50% deposit must be submitted to SPE
- 23 July 2019: Full payment of exhibit space must be submitted to SPE
Important Dates and Deadlines
Items Included with Booth Space Purchase
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and identification sign (7x44 inch)listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with show color scheme and the published fire safety regulations
- Two (2) Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft.of Exhibit Space. (Applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in lobby.)
- Two (2) Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 sq. ft. of Exhibit Space to distribute to your clients. (Applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in lobby.)
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program
- Access to Proceedings to be emailed to primary contact prior to event
Rules and Regulations:
- No open-toed shoes of any kind will be permitted on the exhibition floor. Violators of this safety rule will be asked to leave the exhibit floor.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the show floor during move-in or move-out.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted on the show floor during official show hours.
- Flying drones are not permitted.
For a complete list of all Rules and Regulations, please view the official Rules and Regulations found in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Photography/AV Recording Regulations:
SPE is organized and operated exclusively to promote and further advance scientific and technical knowledge of offshore resources and environmental matters. To maintain the unparalleled technological experience, SPE must enforce a photography and videography policy which will protect the leading-edge technology showcased at the event.
Please see the official Rules and Regulations to review the full policy.Late Exhibit Set-Up:
Any exhibitor whose installation will not begin until after WHEN must provide written notification to Show Management by WHEN. For exhibitors who have not notified show management, and carpet has not been ordered, the exhibitor will be assumed a no-show and carpet will be forced at the exhibitor's expense.